Reminder: Community Consultations starting next week!
- For those that were on vacation last week when the below email went out – take a look. 👇 We want you to help inform the future of FoFA.
- For all of those who have signed up already – we can’t wait to hear from you. Any of your colleagues particularly vocal on the way things are, should be, or could be? Why not invite them in? The personal invite can go a long way.
Dear FoFA community members,
As you have probably heard, the Faculty of Fine Arts is launching a strategic planning exercise. This is to help us plan for the future, seize new opportunities and navigate change together. Our website contains more information about the purpose of the plan and progress so far.
Consultation is at the heart of this exercise, and we need your input! Throughout March, you can join the conversation in the following three forums:
1. Join us at one of our four online community consultations.
These two-hour focus groups, facilitated by Estuaries Learning Consulting Group, are open to staff, students, and faculty. Each session will cover the same content, so you can sign up for whichever is most convenient for you. These sessions will be a guided feedback and brainstorm process covering the core areas that will constitute our strategic plan. Space is limited, sign up here:
2. Have coffee with the Dean.
We have scheduled five 30min open drop-in sessions to speak with me about anything related to strategic planning - the process, the content, or any feedback you have. There will be no prepared agenda, and no need to pre-register. To facilitate accessibility, all sessions will be on Zoom, which means you will have to bring your own coffee :)
The zoom link will be the same for all sessions: https://concordia-ca.zoom.us/j/88169900125
Dates are as follows:
- Tuesday March 15, 9:30-10am
- Wednesday March 16, 4:30-5pm
- Monday March 21, 9:30-10am
- Wednesday March 23, 4:30-5pm
- Friday March 25, 4:30-5pm
3. Fill in a short, anonymous survey.
Understanding that asynchronous participation may be what is most convenient for you, we will launch a survey-style consultation, active from March 15th - March 25th.
You’ll find the link on the FoFA Strategic Planning Website, so put a reminder in your calendar to check back as of March 15.
Whether you participate via one forum or all of them, the goal is to hear your perspectives, to help shape the vision, priorities, and values that will guide us as a Faculty.
The information gathered during this consultation phase will serve as the basis upon which our Strategic Plan Working Group will craft our strategic plan document, so that it reflects what’s most important to our community. The plan will be launched in the Fall of 2022.
Click here to learn more about the process & outcomes so far, or write to email@example.com if you have any specific questions
Thank you for your interest, and for helping shape FoFA’s next chapter!
Dean | Doyenne
Faculty of Fine Arts | Faculté des Beaux-arts
Concordia University | Université Concordia